Regional Income Development Executive - NY
HOLTSVILLE NY 00501
**Regional Income Development Executive - NY**
Zurich Alternative Markets specializes in providing Finance & Insurance (F&I) products, to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force of F&I professionals who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Due to continued sales success, Zurich is looking for a Regional Income Development Executive to support the sales efforts in our New York and Boston.
Our Regional Income Development Executives support growth and profitability in an assigned region through sales related to Finance & Insurance book of business to maintain profitable relationships with new and existing customers. They will also:
* Support the marketing of F&I products and assist in training in sales and marketing techniques to our Franchised Automotive Dealers
* Cultivate relationships with our existing customers
* Support performance and key initiatives to help drive growth and profitability within the territories
* Work from home in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
* Earn a competitive base salary with a generous incentive plan
* Receive excellent benefits and a company car (All candidates are subject to an MVR check)
Client Externally Focused - The job's core deliverables rely on delivering service to external clients and/or customers. Typically involves building relationships and promoting the company.
* Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in the Sales area
* High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in the Sales area
* Must reside in the territory required by the position
* Strong knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
* Outside sales experience
* Advanced knowledge of insurance industry, market and competitors
* Basic knowledge of all F&I and P&C products
* Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance principles
* Knowledge of techniques and terminology of claims
* Ability to interpret financial statements
* Ability to multi-task
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Primary Location:** United States-New York
**Travel** Yes, 75 % of the Time
**Relocation Available** No
**Job Posting** 06/05/18
**Unposting Date** 06/11/18
**Req ID:** 180004ZB