Upcoming May Grads- Primary Service Coordinator
MERIDIAN MS 39305
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid developed the MYPAC program to provide help to troubled children and their families where they need it most - at home. Youth are referred due to mental health diagnosis and the family's inability to maintain the child successfully in the hom
* Carry a caseload of 6-8 youth/families and provide care coordination services
* Facilitate wraparound meetings
* Collaborate with the family and key players in the development of the Individual Service Plan
* Develop and update as needed the ICMP (Individualized Crisis Management Plan)
* On Call to provide crisis support 24/7
* Triage crisis calls to determine the appropriate assistance
* Complete Care Coordination activities as identified in the wraparound meetings
* Provide transportation to appointments and activities if the family lacks resources
* Monitor medication administration
Schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based around the availability of youth and families served.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
Community Based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
A Bachelor's degree in a social services discipline is required
One year of counseling or case management experience
Certified as DMH case manager or eligible for certification
Excellent written, verbal, and oral skills
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Basic computer knowledge
Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Experience growth and development through our continuous training as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
*Requisition ID:* 2018-2079
*Job Locations:* MS-Meridian
*Program:* In-Home Services
*Relocation Assistance:* No
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular